Our Precautionary measures against corona virus
The health of everyone is our priority
Despite the complexity of this moment, we have prepared everything to welcome you during the summer season. Now that the Bellavista has come back to life thanks to your presence, a smile has returned to our lips.
Our hotel is a small property, family run, with just 24 rooms. Surrounded by the magnificent nature of the Carnia Alps and far from inhabited centres. It offers a splendid terrace and a large dining room, which guarantees suitable spaces for enjoying our tasty dishes without any risks.
Furthermore, to guarantee maximum safety to everyone, we have adopted a scrupulous prevention protocol with measures introduced to guarantee very high standards of hygiene.
We remain constantly updated regarding the developments of the situation and are ready to introject all the necessary procedures as well as to train our staff accordingly.
- Our collaborators are specifically trained to better welcome the guests.
- The staff respect the minimum distance of 1m and we invite our guests to do the same.
- All the staff of our hotel wears protective face masks and in the communal areas, this obligation is also valid for the guests.
- In the communal areas, we ask you to respect the maximum number of people allowed to avoid crowding.
- Throughout the hotel hand disinfectant is available.
- All the rooms are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals.
- We ensure that the communal areas are frequently ventilated.
- In the restaurant the distance between the tables has been increased.
- The buffet will be served by the staff directly to your table.
- The bar will be accessible only to staying guests.
- Room service: on request we serve breakfast straight to your room.
- Access to the wellness area is only allowed upon reservation.
- We prefer electronic payments. The specific devices for electronic payments are disinfected after every use.
Favourable cancellation conditions
Due to the current situation, we have modified our cancellation policies to render them more flexible and orientated towards your needs.
- Up to 7 days prior to arrival, cancellation is free of charge.
- In case of cancellation made with less than 7 days notice, 80% of the holiday cost will be charged.
- In case of no-show or early departure, 100% of the holiday cost will be charged.
Should you wish to receive further information on our hygienic-sanitary regulations, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will try to answer all your questions.
The De Infanti family
and all the team